Originally built in 1939 by the Public Works Administration as the Stafford Training School (a term used in the South to differentiate a White high school from a Black high school). It was the only place where Black students could receive an education beyond the 7th grade. This building is now listed on the National Register of Historic Places and, as a Virginia Landmark.
Hours: Mon.–Fri. 8:00 a.m.– 4:30 p.m.
Accessibility: Wheelchair accessible
Address:1739 Jefferson Davis Highway Stafford, VA 22554